He's won a few times!
Antoine Beaini, a 67-year-old father from Milton, has been a lottery player since 1982, but he found his lucky numbers last year and stuck with them.
"I've been replaying the same numbers since early last year. I had a few small wins and decided I liked these numbers," he told OLG.
"I thought I won $10,000 at first but I scanned it again and saw $1 million and couldn't believe it," he said. "My wife thought I was joking!"
Beaini plans to invest his money, buy a new car and take his family on a trip, according to OLG.
"Wherever they want to go, I will take them."
- Lotto Max Jackpot: Here's How Past Winners Made Their Millions ... ›
- A $70 Million Lotto Max Win For Two Toronto-Area Friends Came ... ›
- Ontario Lottery Winner Using His Millions To Help Indigenous People - Narcity ›
- Ontario Lottery Winning Stores Are All Around The GTA - Narcity ›
- Ontario Lottery Winner Just Scored Big & Is Using His Money To Retire Early - Narcity ›
- Ontario Lottery Winners Are A Group Of Friends Who Knew Each Other Since Elementary School - Narcity ›
- This BC Lottery Winner Just Became A Millionaire & An Instant Celeb All At Once - Narcity ›