Here comes the sun and "brutally hot" temperatures! ☀️
Get ready because Canada's summer forecast for 2022 is calling for a "sizzling" season for most of the country!
It's expected that this year, it will be a "sizzling summer," especially across central and western parts of Canada in the middle and end of July.
Many areas in the region will be dealing with temperature highs of 30 to 35 degrees during that time.
Around the Great Lakes in Ontario and further east, the overall averages for summer will tilt toward "seasonably warm" in terms of temperatures.
That's because "a wave of unseasonably cool air" will arrive in September to balance out a stretch of "brutally hot" conditions.
Around Canada Day, Ontario's weather is expected to feature severe thunderstorms that could be capable of producing large hail and tornadoes for western parts of the province.
The Farmers' Almanac forecasts that in early August, people should prepare for "blistering hot" temps but after the middle of the month, the most severe heat should be over.
When it comes to precipitation, it will be below normal on average for Quebec and the Maritime provinces, while Ontario will mostly get wet weather.
Out west, B.C. weather during the summer season will actually be unusually dry.
Since this is Canada, no weather forecast would be complete without a mention of snow.
The Farmers' Almanac has predicted that "much cooler weather" will make its way into Canada at the end of September, which could lead to the first snowflakes over the Rockies!
- Canada's Spring Weather Forecast Is Out & The Season Is Going To ... ›
- Canada's Weather Is Being Impacted By A Typhoon & Spring Will Go 'On Hiatus' For A Bit - Narcity ›
- Ontario's Weather Is About To Get Super Wintery & Some Areas Could See Up To 10 cm of Snow - Narcity ›
- BC's 2022 Summer Weather Forecast Is Out & 'Blisteringly Hot' Temperatures Are On The Way - Narcity ›
- Ontario's Weather Forecast Predicts Up To 10 cm Of Snow Today & Driving Will Be Messy AF - Narcity ›
- Canada's Weather Is In 'Atmospheric Gridlock' & Extended Stretches Of Sun Are On The Way - Narcity ›
- Canada's Spring Forecast Says This Month Will Be 'Changable' But Sizzling Heat Is Coming - Narcity ›
- Canada's Summer Weather Is Coming In Hot & Two Provinces Are In For Heat Waves This Weekend - Narcity ›
- Canada's Summer Forecast Is Calling For Hot, Humid Weather & Intense Storms - Narcity ›
- Alberta's Summer Forecast Just Dropped & The Weather Is Going To Be Hotter Than Usual - Narcity ›
- Canada's Summer Forecast Just Dropped & Here's A Look At What's In Store For Each Province - Narcity ›
- Canada's Weather Is Still In Winter Mode & There Are Snowfall Warnings On The First Day Of June - Narcity ›
- Ontario Got Wrecked By Thunderstorms Yesterday & The Aftermath Was So Problematic (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›
- Canada's Weather Is About To Get Chaotic With Alerts For Tornados, Severe Thunderstorms & Heat - Narcity ›
- It's The Longest Day Of The Year & The Latest Sunset In Canada Is Almost At Midnight - Narcity ›
- Canada's Arctic Is In A Heat Wave & One Spot Is Hitting 30 C For 5 Days In A Row This Week - Narcity ›
- Ottawa's Weather Will Feel Incredibly Hot Today, You'll Want To Keep The Fan On Full Blast - Narcity ›
- Several Canadian Cities Are Under A Heat Warning & Here’s Where It’s Burning Up - Narcity ›
- The Weather In Ontario Is About To Get 'Bumpy' But There's Good News If You're Over The Heat - Narcity ›