Stanley Tucci Gave This Vancouver Restaurant A Big Shout Out & It Deserves The Praise
They serve celeb-worthy dishes! 🍝
Famous actor Stanley Tucci shouted out an award-winning Italian restaurant in Vancouver, B.C.
The restaurant, called Cioppino's Mediterranean Grill, is located in Yaletown and was recently was ranked among the best places in the world to get Italian food outside of Italy! It seems like Tucci isn't the only one who loves this spot.
They serve up some super drool-worthy dishes too.
In Tucci's award-winning book and New York Times Bestseller, TASTE: My Life Through Food, he mentions Cioppino's as a top favourite of his.
"I know also that my first stop will be my favorite restaurant, Cioppino’s in Yaletown, run by chef Pino Posteraro and his brother Celestino,” Tucci said in his book.
He even refers to the chef as his friend and a genius!
Cioppinos has some delicious pasta and Meditteranean dishes on their menu.
They are on the pricier side, but as one of the best out there, it's worth it.
Tucci wrote about the world-travelling chef's incredible flavours, which judging by the photos are super tasty.
They also have a beautiful Mediterranean-inspired patio and open kitchen.
Cioppinos has an extensive wine list with worldwide features and they were even the first restaurant in Canada to serve Dom Pérignon’s OEnothèque, according to their website.
Cioppino's chef, Giuseppe (Pino) Posteraro, was originally born in Italy — making this spot authentic.
After working in different restaurants around the world, he decided to open his own restaurant in 1999.
Shortly after, his restaurant became a top award-winning restaurant to visit in Vancouver!
Cioppino's Mediterranean Grill
Address: 1133 Hamilton St., Vancouver, BC
Why You Need To Go: Cioppinos is an award-winning restaurant recommended by the famous Stanley Tucci!
- Meet The Man Who Ate At 8,000 Chinese Restaurants & Ranked ... ›
- The 5 Best Restaurants In Vancouver For Japanese Food, Picked By ... ›
- This Vancouver Restaurant Was Just Ranked Among The Best ... ›
- Vancouver Was Just Named The Best Place In The World To Go For A Solo Valentine's Day Trip - Narcity ›
- This Store In Vancouver Is Giving Away A Bunch Of Free Stuff & There Will Even Be A DJ - Narcity ›
- I’m A Meat Eater & These 7 Things Shocked Me About Vancouver's Largest Plant-Based Restaurant - Narcity ›
- This Italian Restaurant In Vancouver Serves The Most Drool-Worthy Handmade Pasta - Narcity ›
- This Vancouver Restaurant Serves Giant Drinks & Some Are Bigger Than Your Head - Narcity ›
- This Dreamy Vancouver Restaurant Serves Vietnamese Food & There Are Flowers Everywhere - Narcity ›
- This Patio In Vancouver Is Right On The Water & You Can Eat Fresh Sushi By The Ocean - Narcity ›
- Locals Are Roasting These 6 Vancouver Restaurants & Want Gordon Ramsay To Step In - Narcity ›
- I Ate At A Vancouver Restaurant That Was Pitch Black The Entire Time & You Need To Try It - Narcity ›
- Vancouver Singer & TikTok Star Jessia Shares Her Favourite Restaurants In The City (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- I Tried This Vancouver Brunch Spot After Post Malone Ate There & Was Honestly So Surprised - Narcity ›
- 6 Exciting New Restaurants & Bars That Will Be Opening Around Vancouver This Summer - Narcity ›
- This Vancouver Bar Was Just Ranked Among The Best In Canada & It's A Botanical Paradise - Narcity ›
- 9 Fun Date Night Ideas In Vancouver That Are Way Better Than Dinner & A Movie - Narcity ›
- John Cena Was Just Spotted At This Donut Shop In Vancouver & Here's What He Ordered (PHOTO) - Narcity ›
- This Vancouver Restaurant Doesn't Let People Tip & Pays Staff A 'Competitive Salary' Instead - Narcity ›
- I Tried Drake's Order At A Restaurant In Vancouver That Celebs Love & Was Totally Surprised - Narcity ›
- Toby From 'The Office' Visited This Vancouver Restaurant & Unlike Michael, They Liked Him - Narcity ›
- A LEGO-Inspired Restaurant Is Coming To Vancouver & You Can Eat Like Everything Is Awesome - Narcity ›