Just the photos on their own take "magical" to a whole other level ✨
There are some places that when you go, you feel like you need someone to pinch you because you're in awe of the natural wonders.
B.C. is known for its amazing beauty, which means it has some pretty epic spots that you can check out.
There are so many adventures waiting to explore in the province, views to see and places to explore.
Here are some surreal places for you to discover the next time wanderlust sneaks up on you.
Address: North Cascades
Why You Need To Go: This is an 8.4-kilometre trail, with an outstanding view. You literally put your heads in the clouds.
Address: British Columbia's West Coast
Why You Need To Go: These islands are completely stunning and filled with diverse landscapes and animals. It's tricky to get to but worth the journey no doubt.
Address: Thompson-Nicola, BC
Why You Need To Go: This waterfall is so spectacular that it's worth any journey to get there. With a guide, you can go behind it, but there's also a viewing deck from above.
Address: Vancouver Island
Why You Need To Go: This tiny town is a surfers paradise, where you can whale watch, go on hikes, and enjoy the beaches.
Address: Joffre Lakes Provincial Park
Why You Need To Go: This bright turquoise lake is an Instagramer's dream. The peaceful waters will make you feel calm immediately.
St. Marks Summit
Address: West Vancouver
Why You Need To Go: You can get an incredible view here, if you're willing to hike the 10.5 kilometres. You'll get ocean and mountain, all in one.
Address: Juan de Fuca Trail
Why You Need To Go: This stunning beach is located on a 2-kilometre trail, and it has a waterfall coming down off of a cliff into the sparkling blue ocean.
Yoho National Park
Why You Need To Go: There is so much to do in this park. It has amazing lakes, breathtaking views, bountiful nature and waterfalls.
Before you get going, check our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
- 7 Natural Wonders That You Probably Had No Idea Existed In BC ... ›
- Lonely Planet Names Vancouver Island In Its Best Places To Visit In ... ›
- BC's Camping Sites Booking System Has Opened & It's Time To Plan Your Summer Vacation - Narcity ›
- I Hiked To Joffre Lake In BC & You Need To Know These 6 Things Before Going - Narcity ›
- This Is How To Book BC Campsites & It's Time To Plan Your Summer Vacation - Narcity ›
- BC's Camping Sites Booking System Is Open & It's Time To Plan Your Summer Vacation - Narcity ›