I Tried This Quaint Winery Near Vancouver & I Felt Like I Was In The French Countryside
All the vibes of Europe, all while staying in Canada.
This Review article is part of a Narcity Media series. The views expressed are the author's own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Narcity Media.
Having the itch to travel to Europe in a second can be unrealistic, but luckily, I was able to have a similar experience at this cute winery in B.C. — without the plane ticket
Country Vines Winery in Richmond, B.C. had me feeling like I was transported to the French countryside with its beautiful setting. It's only around a 30-minute drive from Vancouver, making it the ideal weekend activity.
Plus, their wine was incredible.
Country Vines Winery.Ashley Harris | Narcity
The tiny winery is actually located on a real farm called Richmond Country Farms and it was the perfect place to enjoy a glass of vino.
Country Vines Winery.Ashley Harris | Narcity
There was such stunning greenery surrounding the whole seating area and every inch had the most country vibes.
My table had a super cozy fireplace that was able to keep me warm the whole time because the day I visited was actually a bit chilly.
Wine flight at Country Vines Winery.Ashley Harris | Narcity
I ordered the mixed wine flight where I got to test out some of their featured white wine, red wine and a rose. Wine flights are always my go-to because this way, I just get to try out a little bit of everything.
Although, if you only like one specific type of wine, they have options to order just a glass too.
Menu at Country Vines Winery.Ashley Harris | Narcity
Plus, the winery is dog-friendly so I was even able to bring my pup, Hercules, along with me.
Hercules the dog.Ashley Harris | Narcity
If you want to bring your dog as well, just make sure to keep them on a leash because there are chickens strolling around the winery — and Hercules was very intrigued, to say the least.
Chickens walking past a tractor.Ashley Harris | Narcity
Needless to say, I think my dog enjoyed the winery just as much as I did — and he even got to see some goats.
Hercules the dog looking at goats.Ashley Harris | Narcity
They even have a picnic area where you can bring your own food, and it's the best spot to enjoy a charcuterie board with some wine.
Country Vines Winery
Dog, wine flight and chickens at the winery.
Address: 13060 Steveston Hwy., Richmond, BC
Why You Need To Go: This winery is a place that anyone living in B.C. should visit this summer. It will truly have you feeling like you've been transported far into the countryside of Europe — all while staying in Canada.
- This Dreamy Condo In BC Next To A Winery Includes A Private ... ›
- This Stunning Country Home In BC For Sale Is ... - Vancouver ›
- The 'First Beachfront Winery In North America' Is In BC & It's A ... ›
- This Winery Near Vancouver Is Perfect For A Girls' Trip & Will Transport You To Lake Como - Narcity ›
- 6 Spots In BC That Look Like They Have Been Plucked Straight Out Of Europe - Narcity ›
- A Mountain Roller Coaster In BC Is Opening For The Summer & It Takes You Through A Forest - Narcity ›
- This Massive Ranch Is For Sale In BC & Looks Like It Belongs In The South Of France - Narcity ›
- 6 Wineries Near Vancouver That Look Like They Have Been Plucked Straight Out Of Europe - Narcity ›
- This Hot Air Balloon In BC Will Take You For A Breathtaking Ride Above The Mountains - Narcity ›
- 6 Stunning Spots In BC To Visit This Summer That Feel Like You're On Vacation In Italy - Narcity ›
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Stars Have A Bourbon Brand & It's Coming To BC - Narcity ›
- I Visited An Actual 'Wine Village' In BC & It's The 'First Of Its Kind In Canada' - Narcity ›
- This Spot In BC Was Just Named 'Winery Of The Year' & It Looks Magical - Narcity ›
- 6 Reasons Why Fall In BC Is So Much Better Than Summer - Narcity ›
- Vancouver Locals Are Sharing The 'Most Underrated' Things In The City & There's Hidden Gems - Narcity ›
- I Grew Up In Vancouver & Here Are 7 Local Restaurants You Have To Try At Least Once - Narcity ›
- You Can Get Lost In A Field Of Golden Sunflowers At This Stunning Farm Near Vancouver - Narcity ›
- I Grew Up In Vancouver & Here Are The 7 Of The Best Fall Activities To Do In The City - Narcity ›
- Here's What Is Open & Closed For The Thanksgiving 2022 Holiday In BC - Narcity ›
- This Spot In BC Was Named One Of The Most 'Underrated Wine Regions' To Visit This Fall - Narcity ›
- I Paid $25 For A VIP Cineplex Cinema Experience & It's Worth It For The Drinks Alone - Narcity ›
- 7 Dreamy Places In Canada That Will Make You Feel Like You're Visiting France This Summer - Narcity ›