6 Of The Best Restaurants In Vancouver To Get Avocado Toast, According To A Top Food Blogger
This list has everything you avo wanted 🥑
If you're on the hunt for the perfect avocado toast in Vancouver — this food blogger has all the answers.
The trusty avo-toast is universally loved and makes for the perfect snack or mouthwatering brunch choice — especially paired with a mimosa.
Her food blogging passion started with a genuine love for dining out and taking delicious personal food pics. After her fiancé convinced her to start sharing the yummy food photos with the public — @bitemevancouver was created.
She has worked as a social media manager for restaurants and turned her passion into a career working with big companies for recipe development.
It's no surprise that she has the inside scoop on all the best restaurants to get your brunch on and have some decadent avocado toast in the city.
Address: 1509 W 12th Ave., Vancouver, BC
Why You Need To Go: Clarissa loves this restaurant because they have such great vegan and vegetarian options. The restaurant is actually all vegan/vegetarian meal options and, of course, some great avocado toast made the list.
Just look at how beautifully plated their dishes are!
Address: 848 W Hastings St., Vancouver, BC
Why You Need To Go: This brunch spot has the most aesthetic vibes, according to Clarissa. You won't be able to leave this place without taking a picture of the delicious avocado toast here.
Nemesis Coffee GNW
Address: 555 Great Northern Way, Vancouver, BC
Why You Need To Go: This is Clarissa's favourite avocado toast dish of all. Nemesis has now changed up the way they plate this dish — but the taste will always still be out of this world.
Nelson the Seagull
Address: 315 Carrall St., Vancouver, BC
Why You Need To Go: Clarissa recommends this spot for anyone just looking for a classic version of avocado toast. Nothing much to it but just some delicious house-made sourdough bread and avocado.
You can even pair it with a nice giant latte.
Address: 1002 Seymour St., Vancouver, BC
Why You Need To Go: This one is highly recommended by Clarissa for a fun twist on avocado toast — waffle style. It's a unique and delicious find that you probably won't see on any other brunch menu.
Address: 20300 Fraser Hwy #301, Langley, BC
Why You Need To Go: This is another unique find by Clarissa. The avocado toast comes with delicious cheese and scrambled egg in a Korean street style.
- The Best 5 Sushi Restaurants In Vancouver According To One Of ... ›
- 7 Food Trucks In Vancouver That You Have To Hit Up, According To ... ›
- 5 Mouthwatering Brunch Spots In Vancouver That You Have To Try ... ›
- This Restaurant Near Vancouver Is Serving Sangria Flights & They're Perfect For Boozy Brunch - Narcity ›
- 7 Ridiculously Delicious Korean Fried Chicken Restaurants In BC According To A Top Food Blogger - Narcity ›
- A Brunch Spot In BC Was Ranked The Among The Best In Canada & It Looks Like A Fairytale - Narcity ›
- This Vancouver Brunch Spot Has Serious Jungle Vibes & Was Ranked Among The Best In Canada - Narcity ›
- 6 Restaurants In BC With Unbelievable Views & You Can Eat Beside A Rocky Cliff - Narcity ›
- 7 Restaurants On Vancouver Island That Locals Recommend & There Are Some Hidden Gems - Narcity ›
- 7 Of The Best Korean Restaurants In Vancouver, According To One Of The City's Top Chefs - Narcity ›
- 6 Things Locals Say To Add To Your BC Vacation Itinerary & Don’t Forget Your Hiking Boots - Narcity ›
- 5 Vancouver Restaurants To Hit Up For Amazing Oyster Happy Hour Deals This Summer - Narcity ›
- 7 Of The Best Spots In Vancouver To Get Drool-Worthy Donuts, According To A Top Food Blogger - Narcity ›
- People Are Sharing The Best Vancouver Restaurants For Late Night Eats & There Are Hidden Gems - Narcity ›
- 6 Of The Best Vancouver Restaurants For Delicious Seafood, According To A Top Food Blogger - Narcity ›
- 6 Of The Best Restaurants In Vancouver For Amazing Pizza, According To A Top Food Blogger - Narcity ›
- This Vancouver Airport Hotel Was Ranked As The Best In North America & It Has Mountain Views - Narcity ›
- This Cafe In Vancouver Will Make You Feel Like You Stepped Into A Train Station In Europe - Narcity ›
- 7 Of The Best Restaurants In Vancouver, According To Locals - Narcity ›
- People Are Sharing The Best Restaurants In Vancouver To Check Out On Your Next Trip - Narcity ›
- Cobie Smulders From 'How I Met Your Mother' Visited This Restaurant In Vancouver & Loved It - Narcity ›
- The 7 Best Brunch Restaurants In Vancouver According To Someone Who Grew Up There - Narcity ›
- 6 Oceanside Restaurants In BC That Will Transport You To The Set Of 'The White Lotus' - Narcity ›
- This Vancouver Restaurant Was Just Ranked As Canada's Top Place To Eat In 2023 (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›
- Vancouver Made The World's Best Food Destinations List & It's The Only Canadian City - Narcity ›
- This Vancouver Restaurant Was Just Named Among The Best In The World For 2023 (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›
- A Vancouver Chef Shared His Top Brunch Spots & You're Not A True Local Until You Try These - Narcity ›