You can buy a lot of peanuts with that!
This B.C. woman just broke the record for largest Lotto Max winner ever in the province with a $70 million jackpot.
Christine Lauzon said that that she bought her very lucky ticket at Shoppers Drug Mart with a pack of peanuts.
"I have definitely dreamed about it but I never thought it would actually happen. You never think it's going to happen," she said.
Lauzon used Quick Pick to choose her winning numbers and after discovering that she won, she told her roommate and then her father.
She said: "I feel nervous and excited all in one...I can't fully wrap my head around it all right now. I am so excited for what is to come."
Christine also said that she will gift some of her prize to her immediate family.
- This BC Woman Just Won A $500K Lotto Prize After Losing ... ›
- BC Lotto Winners 'Started Shaking' After Finding Out Their ... ›
- This BC Lottery Winner Just Became A Millionaire & An Instant ... ›
- Lotto Jackpot Winner Forgot His Glasses So A Girl At The Gas Station Told Him He'd Won $10M - Narcity ›
- A Lottery Winner In BC Had Half A Million Reasons To Wake His Mom Up Super Early - Narcity ›
- BC Lottery Winner Found Out He'd Won $675K In Starbucks & He's Wasting No Time Spending It - Narcity ›
- Lotto Max Winner Forgot To Check His Tickets & Realized He'd Won $1M In The Gas Station - Narcity ›
- A Lottery Winner In BC Said The Gas Station Employee Was 'More Excited' That He Was - Narcity ›