Rainy girl spring?
The first few weeks of spring will have you swapping your winter boots for your rain boots, as Ontario's spring forecast is calling for a lot of rain.
According to the Farmer's Almanac long-range weather forecast for southern Ontario, the weather starting off the season will be all over the place with a mix of rain, shine and some snow.
The first 10 days of March will likely see some rainy periods but the temperatures will be mild. Then, the province continues through mid-March, the Almanac forecasts the rain will turn to snow for the eastern part of southern Ontario while western areas will enjoy some sunny (but cold) weather.
From March 20 to March 24, there will likely be some mild rainy periods, and the month will end off with bouts of rain for southeastern Ontario and snow for southwestern.
The average temps for March will be above normal at around 3 degrees, and about 85 millimetres of rain will fall for the month, which is 30 millimetres above average.
As for the rest of the spring season, the Farmer's Almanac is forecasting that it'll be "warmer and rainier than normal" in April and May, so get your umbrellas and rain boots ready.
For the rest of February, it's looking like Ontario will see all sorts of precipitation, from rain to snow showers and even some flurries during the last week of the month.
This article's cover image was used for illustrative purposes only.
- Ontario's 2022 Winter Forecast Dropped & It Will Be A 'Messy Mix Of ... ›
- Ontario's Weather Is Getting Hit With Extreme Cold Warnings & It Could Feel Like -45 C - Narcity ›
- Toronto Weather Will Be A Train Wreck Of Snow & Ice Pellets This Week - Narcity ›
- Ontario’s Weather Will Hit Some Spots With So Much Snow This Week & It’ll Be Messy - Narcity ›
- Ontario's Spring Forecast Just Dropped & It's Going To Be Chilly AF - Narcity ›
- Ontario’s Weather Will Bring Up To 15 cm Of Snow To These Spots, So Get Your Shovels Ready - Narcity ›
- Ontario Weather Is Predicting Toasty Warm Temps Next Week & Bust Out Your Sunglasses - Narcity ›
- Ontario Weather Will Be A Snowy Mess This Weekend Because Of Course It Is - Narcity ›
- Canada's Spring Forecast Is Here & The Next 3 Months Will Bring A Little Bit Of Everything - Narcity ›
- Ontario's Weather Forecast Says A 'Snow Machine' Is Coming & It's Gonna Feel Like February - Narcity ›
- Parts Of Ontario Could Get 40 cm Of Snow This Week & Travel Will Be A Joke - Narcity ›
- Parts Of Ontario Will Be Sunny & Warm Early This Week But Toronto's Not One Of Them - Narcity ›
- Toronto's Weather Forecast Calls For Summer-Like Vibes This Week But It Won't Last Long - Narcity ›
- Ontario's Weather Forecast Is Predicting Severe Thunderstorms, Hail & Misery Today - Narcity ›
- Ontario's Weather Forecast Calls For An Early Taste Of Summer This Weekend So Make It Count - Narcity ›
- Ontario's Weather Forecast Calls For Summer-Like Temps Today With Snow Tomorrow & Ew - Narcity ›
- Toronto Could Set An All-Time Record For Most Delayed Spring In Over 29 Years & Here's Why - Narcity ›
- Ontario Weather Forecast Calls For More Snow This Morning & It Just Won't Stay Warm - Narcity ›
- Toronto's Weather Will Be Mostly Sunny This Weekend & You Can Finally Ditch Your Umbrella - Narcity ›
- Ontario's Weather Forecast Calls For Colder Than Normal Temps So Forget About The Beach - Narcity ›
- Ontario's Weather Forecast Is Calling For So Much Rain Today & Highways Could Get Messy - Narcity ›
- Toronto's Weather Forecast Says It Could Finally Crack 20 C Next Week After Historic Delay - Narcity ›
- Toronto's Weather Could Bring Full-On Summer-Like Temps Next Week So Pack Some Sunscreen - Narcity ›
- Parts Of Ontario Will Be Totally Swamped With Torrential Rains & Chaotic Winds Today - Narcity ›