So many side hustles! 💸
Everyone knows how expensive B.C. is, and some people have found creative ways to make ends meet while living in the province.
People are sharing the odd jobs, side hustles and work that they do to get some extra cash.
A Reddit user wanted in on everyone's secrets to being able to live in a super expensive part of Canada, and they got some great tips. People are doing a bunch of different side jobs, and some of them actually sound awesome.
Whether you want to finally have enough to buy a house, go on a trip, have a shopping spree or just afford rent in Vancouver — these can help you.
Especially if you work a desk job, doing something active on the side could be fun. Plus, it's like combining a workout with getting paid.
Not into hockey? Try another sport. All you need to do is complete a referee course.
If you're feeling brave, you could take up being a bouncer.
Why not get paid to do your chores?
One user said, "I got a big dog that needs lots of exercise so I reached out to my community and now I'm a dog walker in the winter when work is slow. It's been great spending time with so many awesome dogs."
Some jobs will give you the perfect time to catch up on your favourite podcasts.
Want an extra roomie? It could be worth it.
If you can get a job working online, you can even wear your pyjamas all day long.
One user said that they "teach English online, 20 USD an hour."
Some people were scared off by the thread.
While others just took it as an opportunity to share.
A lot of the jobs seemed to require some serious energy.
You can give people pure joy, delivering their favourite food and saving them from doing dishes.
You can always get creative too.
People are bringing in some serious cash on OnlyFans.
It might be time to finally try to understand what Bitcoin is.
One user said, "Crypto buy 10% from every pay cheque you will thank yourself in 10 years BTC and ETH."
It's clear that B.C. knows how to hustle!
This article's cover image was used for illustrative purposes only.
- BC's Living Wage Is Revealed & This Is How Much You Need To Be ... ›
- Someone Who Moved From Toronto To BC Is Roasting The ... ›
- 6 Things I Wish I'd Known Before I Got Into Crypto & Started Flipping ... ›
- A Vancouver Casting Call Is Looking For A 'Snow Queen' & Is Paying Up To $80/hr - Narcity ›
- You Can Get Paid To Try On Lululemon Clothes & It's The Perfect Side Hustle - Narcity ›
- People Are Sharing What Jobs They Do For Over $35/hr In BC & Some Don't Even Need A Degree - Narcity ›
- BC Has So Many Tax Credits & Benefits For The 2022 Season With Some Giving Back Big Cash - Narcity ›
- You Can Get Paid $600 A Day To Swim In The Sea In BC & No Acting Experience Is Required - Narcity ›
- 7 Tips For How To Save Money If You Live In Vancouver & You're Broke AF - Narcity ›
- Here's How People In Vancouver Save Money On Groceries & Damn, There Are Some Good Tips - Narcity ›
- You Can Claim Up To $100K From The BC Government If You Buy An Electric Vehicle & Here's How - Narcity ›
- 6 Casting Calls In Vancouver Right Now & Some Will Pay You $315 A Day - Narcity ›
- You Can Star In This TikTok Ad & Get Paid $350 For A Half-Day Shoot In Vancouver - Narcity ›
- 7 Remote Jobs In Vancouver Where You Can Work From Home & They Don't Require A Degree - Narcity ›
- 6 Side Hustles In Vancouver Where You Can Make Some Extra Money On The Side - Narcity ›
- Parks Canada Jobs Are Available In BC & Some Pay Up To $80K - Narcity ›
- The City Of Vancouver Is Hiring So Many Election Day Jobs & Some Pay Over $500 Per Day - Narcity ›
- People Are Sharing How To Make Some Quick Money In Vancouver & Easy Jobs To Land - Narcity ›
- 6 Remote Jobs Hiring In Vancouver & They Don't Even Require A Degree - Narcity ›
- 6 Government Of Canada Jobs Hiring In BC & Some Pay Over $100K - Narcity ›
- 7 Ways To Save Money In Vancouver, According To Locals & They're Game Changers - Narcity ›
- Aritzia Is Hiring Over 400 Jobs In Vancouver & You Don't Need Any Experience - Narcity ›